Hate's a strong word, but it's safe to say that I seriously dislike Nickelback.
In fact, here are ten things I would rather do than sit down and listen to Chad Kroeger cry about photographs or about how some girl reminds him of not making it as a wise man, or cutting it as a poor man, or whatever it is he sings about in that awful single:
- Eat a spoonful of sawdust
- Have a pineapple thrown at my face
- Drink a warm glass of goat's milk
- Re-watch the Lakers lose to the Mavs in the 2011 NBA Playoffs
- Tumble down a short flight of stairs in front of a group of strangers (think: Tai/Brittany Murphy in Clueless)
- Step in a pile of steaming dried dog poop (No one wants to step in hot poo; that's the worst.)
- Get caught in a 14th Street - Union Square train stop turnstile during rush hour
- Sit through an awkward sex scene in a movie with either of my parents
- Get my feet run over by a group of kids racing to class with their rolling backpacks
- Listen to Creed. ...PSYCH! Come on, really?